This blog will be completely devoted to explaining how the entire human body functions, from head to toe. For easy browsing I have sorted the articles per topic. This is of course an enormous project that I only work on in my spare time, so updates might be infrequent.
A brief explanation about the different levels of difficulty:
- Basics: this is all essential information need to understand the topic. Most practical information will be found here.
- Advanced: this is for people that enjoy learning in more depth, that appreciate complexity and might even be biohackers themselves.
- Expert: this is the level I can just about grasp myself. I won’t publish much in this category for now, since I want to cover most of the basics first.
Digestion and metabolism
- BB001 – Link to first biology blog project (very old)
- BB002 – Supplemental figure Bulletproof blogpost (very old figure, not transferred to this website)
- BB003 – Stomach acid Basics
- BB004 – Stomach acid Advanced
- BB005 – Carbohydrate digestion Basics
- BB006 – Protein digestion Basics
- BB007 – Fat digestion Basics
- BB008 – Cholesterol and ‘cholesterol’ Basics
- BB009 – ‘Cholesterol’ and cardiovascular disease